Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions:
We are a business to business wholesale company and sell through a network of approved hire and sales outlets. You can find your nearest outlet here.
You can find your nearest distributor here.
Spare parts are available for a wide range of our products. Please contact +44 (0) 1480 475297 or email@example.com and one of our team will assist you.
We have distributors all over Europe. You can find your nearest stockist here.
Each product range features a catalogue under the Resources section of the product page on our website.
Yes. We offer a steel purlin based system secured with special purlin couplers.
DeepFlow™ tracking is a heavy duty aluminium profile with integral gutter system which allows for the installation of sheeting to temporary roofs or side wall cladding elements.
Features and benefits include:
• Integrated joining method – less parts on site, eliminating manual assembly.
• Efficient rainwater channeling using integrated sealed spigot.
• Fully compatible with existing DESSA roofing elements.
• Strong aluminium profile enabling 2.0-2.4 bracing intervals.
• Removable spigot to enable staggered bays if required.
• Increased weatherproofing.
Full details can be found on the DeepFlow™ tracking section of our website.
sysTRAX™ is the first fully modular, high capacity rolling track system for temporary roof and scaffolds which enables elimination of horizontal loads for crane built and roll out roofs. Full details can be found on our sysTRAX™ section of our website.
We can manufacture beams of any length to suit any application. From stock, on the basis of satisfying ease of handling and weight, we manufacture to the following lengths for our beam series:
• 45cm alloy – up to 8.1m.
• Asterix 75cm / D78 – up to 6m.
• Asterix HD 133cm – up to 4m.